A tourist will simply visit the sites and tick off the bucket-list but the Traveller embraces, connects and experiences the place they are exploring. Their connections are more authentic, they have purpose, softness and intention. These adventures are the ones that enrich the mind, body, soul and spirit. The beauty of these types of adventures is that we don’t have to wander far to experience them.
Here you will find points to ponder, ideas to reflect upon and travelling advice such as; Remaining connected to self whilst travelling in groups/tours. Discover the importance of mindfulness, health or simply getting Off ‘The Book’.
- An interview with Canberra’s Bree Winchester: How an Archibald Feature invoked a conversation about Anxiety and Mental Wellness.
- An interview with Canberra’s and possible the Nations first sustainable catering company: Interview: Sustainable Catering
- An interview with Sweden’s award winning Festival Organiser: Thoughts of a Festival Organiser
- An Interview with Alex Backstrom, Visual Writer – Gagnef, Sweden
As seen on
- Bliss Balls,
- Succulent Gardens,
- Group Travel,
- Make Summer 2017 your best one yet! and
- Weekend Camping Readiness